Friday 26 April 2013

How it starts...


"Forget the risk and take the fall - if it's what you want then it's worth it all" 

So today I start a blog :/ It is hard to sit here and describe - who I am and what I am doing... To give you an insight into the current ventures and the future endeavours I guess, its best to tell you part of the past..... What is it that has led to the establishment of "The Wonder Factory" 

How it starts......  

Since I can remember, and possibly since my mum knew - I was always going to end up in something "Crafty", but like many - "How can something Crafty be considered a Career?"

I took to the like of Office - and made a successful career in Business, the Security Industry to be exact. I left my Crafts as a side hobby, every now and then doing the odd job for family or friends..... Through this time I also grew on my own Family - a LARGE family with eyes wide every time I disclose I have FIVE children :) <3 

After some major shift changes in my life (I will keep those personal - coz hey some things we should keep to ourselves :) ) I became the "At Home Mum" 

With more time on my hands - I started to get 'requests' (I know "more time?" "Five Children" --- how !! :) But requests were made - some Cakes for birthdays, some Gifts for friends............... and as word of mouth traveled the requests started picking up & they started challenging me getting more detailed with imagination..... 

I realised - how was I wrong ........... My Craft is a Skill....... My Craft is a Career.......... My Craft is "The Wonder Factory"

Now with a smile on my face daily I am enjoying my hobby as my establishing career & looking to create, create and create some more - Make a request or skim past works - anything you need the options are endless <3 <3 <3

Join me in my Travel to what I vision will end up something Big :) 


Grateful everyday - Thank you Thank you Thank you 









No comments:

Post a Comment