Saturday 4 May 2013

Collaboration equals Inspiration



"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much" ~ Helen Keller

~ I am so excited to be collaborating with so many amazing people! Travelling Sydney City, NSW Country, State & even Country (USA!) Along side fellow cake creators, crafty critters, artists, designers, florists and suppliers..... There is so many never ending ideas in my mind That I want to bring to The Wonder Factory -- that I want to provide to you our customers......... The beauty of network is making this all come to reality ♥ I just want to express my gratitude & say 
THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU ~ 
The Wonder Factory FACEBOOK Status update

It is funny sometimes - we all sit and think "OMG what am I doing with my life - seriously nothing happens!" but then we step back a little and look - wide eyed - WOW look how much has changed!!!!

Everyone that comes into our lives has passed by for a reason - some stay for a while some are a brief meeting - but ALL have their purpose.

So many people have come into my life & so many have left - yet I look at each one as INSPIRATION..... 

THANK YOU for being YOU !! Thank you for showing me the person I want to be - Thank you for not even knowing you are the reason I am working how I am now!!! THANK YOU FOR BEING A SPECIAL PART OF WHAT MAKES ME ME - Without you (even the 'bad' encounters) I wouldn't be able to push myself to get where I am and where I plan to go..... 

EVERY DAY IS AN OPPORTUNITY - USE IT TO REACH WHERE YOU WANT TO GO & GO FURTHER THAN YOU EVER EXPECTED <3 <3

**** Whats to come for The Wonder Factory - 

May:        Cinderella inspired celebration, Peppa Pig Picnic
June:        50th Birthday Celebration, Announcement of The Golden Whisk (*Fingers crossed*)





No comments:

Post a Comment