Monday 13 May 2013

All in a Bunch

NEW PRODUCT !!

I have a very close friend who loves what I do - so usually when I get her call of "MAKE ME SOMETHING PLEASE" --- my eyes light up as it equals --- DO WHAT EVER I WANT :) <3 <3 <3 with only small requests of 'colour' and of course 'budgets' I get to play and design or create from the inspirational listings I have (which i will say are a million miles long!!! lol) ...........

Eyeing off a while ago I was waiting for the perfect order to introduce the 'Topiary" range --- starting off I went on creating the "Malteaser Giant Topiary" for a Birthday Girl turning 22........ The outcome was AMAZING!!! With over 930 views on Facebook and still climbing the requests have started coming through - within less then a week I have been able to organise and create not only the Malteaser, but also a Flake & Jelly Bean..... with preorders of a Ferrero Rocher, Custom Colour Jelly Bean (Pink & Purple) & MICKEY MOUSE EARS!!!! So exciting!!!







MOTHERS DAY 

"Motherhood is a choice you make everyday to put someone else's happiness and well-being ahead of your own. <3 to teach the hard lessons to do the right thing even when you're not sure what the right thing is... and to forgive yourself over and over again for doing everything wrong"

*** Wishing you all a Happy Mothers day --- to me, to my mum, to my nan, my sisters, my family, my friends, to you, to all the Wonderful mums out there -- I HOPE YOU HAVE HAD A FANTASTIC DAY!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY   ~The Wonder Factory FB

Chocolate was a favourite choice this Mothers Day - it was all in a bunch - with Boxes and Bouquets..... Loved receiving the feed back from all our new customers :) it is truly appreciated and I am much grateful towards your kind words in relation to my work <3 <3 




***


**** Whats to come for The Wonder Factory - 

May:        Ferrero Rocher Topiary, Custom Colour Jelly Bean Topiary, Manchester United Cake, West Tigers Cake, Cinderella inspired celebration, Peppa Pig Picnic
June:        50th Birthday Celebration, Announcement of The Golden Whisk (*Fingers crossed*), Mickey Mouse Cake, Mickey Mouse Topiary




No comments:

Post a Comment